Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sexless

I think it may have been a year since the last time I had sex. With anyone. While in some ways that seems like a very, very long time... in others it feels like time has barely passed. It's so weird.

Meanwhile, my masturbatory fun has not decreased. I finally couldn't deal with not even getting to masturbate since my husband is ALWAYS HOME and we're pretty much confined to one small room when we're here. So a few nights I waited until late when husband was asleep and found something amusing on the internet, bringing myself to orgasm not 2 feet away from him as he lay completely oblivious. The next night I did the same. The third night I informed him I was going to have an orgasm before I went to sleep and proceeded to masturbate in bed next to him. He rolled to face the opposite direction and pretend to sleep. When he thought I'd cum he turned over to look at me. I looked back at him and we stared at each other for a long moment before I said "I'm not done." "Oh, I thought you came," he said, turning back away. I finished up and turned off the light. Last night, I lay in bed while he was on the computer and quietly masturbated myself to yet another silent orgasm. I don't think he even noticed. Well, maybe but he never let on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back,
it does not sound very amusing to me. Had the same situation though I could have masturbated in the bathroom but did not find it a turn on. Had to separate and found a new love which is into these things. I mean making love. Don´t really understand what holds you there whilst you are getting older.
By the way: Your Age post. You will get smarter and more sexy. The best age (if you keep decent fit) will be between 35 and 45. For those yound studs and for us men...