Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Over what?

I love spending time with my husband. We've spent a lot (a LOT) of time together of late. However, with him finding his new job (though it is temporary) he's been out of the house a lot more. I get three days off each week, and as things stand, I share only one with him. The other two seem oddly lonely.

On the other hand, I'm very thrilled to be able to spend as much time as I want masturbating myself to some delicious and much needed orgasms. It's been a good year since I've felt so free and it's fucking awesome. I mean, sure, I managed a few here and there but... seriously... it wasn't enough.

All this masturbation is, of course, putting me in the mood for some serious fucking. For whatever reason, my sister and I had a conversation about a headboard that used to belong to a gay friend, briefly to her, and then on to another fellow. All sexually active folks. "I wonder how many people have fucked over that footboard, now" she mused. Which led to further conversation of it being the perfect height to bend someone over (or be bent over, as the case may be) and fuck. Meanwhile, Pluff is muttering about bending someone over and giving them a good pounding.

I want some of that, too.

3 comments:

Pluff said...

A counter.

SoCal Sal said...

Sent my mind to thinking too.

Tom Paine said...

I'm glad you two are doing better, though it would be nice if you could find some sexual energy as well. Good luck with that.