Monday, December 03, 2007

Charisma

Yesterday I spent a very large chunk of my day with a very charismatic gay man. Reasonably attractive, he has the confidence of a much better looking man... but none of the ego.

And it was irresistible.

I'm a horny girl, I'll give you that. Horny and unfucked for a very, very long time. So I'm particularly susceptible to seduction.

I got up early this morning and masturbated, having a very fast, very satisfying orgasm. That is how much the guy stirred me up. I couldn't NOT masturbate. I had to scratch that particular itch. I feel more normal now. More able to control my loins and my thoughts.

Anyway, the whole point to this... and the conversation I had with my sister is the following... how does one actually become that charismatic? There has to be a way to create that. My sister thinks some people are just born that way. I think that may be true to a point. But not completely true. I think there must be a lot more to it than just genetics or some kind of early socialization. There simply has to be a way to learn it, doesn't there?

There are a ton of books on the subject. But really, if they worked wouldn't so many more of us be charismatic?

3 comments:

Tom Paine said...

Born. You can't learn charisma. And I wrote about your film poll today.

SoCal Sal said...

You can learn only so much. You have to have a genuine like for people or it will come across fake. Part of it is common sense, part good humored. Another part is life experience. You can read a situation as its happening or kind of know what’s coming and be prepared. It is interesting, I am an introvert but very charismatic.

Anonymous said...

semper, can you e-mail me? ken here from kenandariel.com

kenandariel@comcast.net