Monday, September 14, 2009

Gimme Gimme Some

I'm reading this fantasy novel and there was a (very tame) sex scene in it.  Which was unexpected and exceptionally well written.  I found myself trying to snuggle with Husband.  He was in a bad mood.  Fuck, his timing is awful.

Meanwhile, it's that time of the month (although in my case, you know I mean YEAR) and I'm going through all the normal PMS-y, horny things I go through this time of the month.  It's been a while since I've been at this level of sadness.  It's kind of funny, because I recognize it for what it is and it feels old and familiar and sort of comfortable.  Even while I'm sad.

When husband finally came around to snuggling, he started to get a hard on.  Of course I have my period and he knew it by then.  Sex is sooooo uncomfortable during the first day or two of my period.  But oh, god how I want it.  If husband had actually tried to fuck me, I'd have been all over him anyway....

No comments: