Saturday, August 09, 2014

Hungry

I'm painfully cock hungry right now.  I crave a good man to attend my needs. Not someone who obsesses his own pleasure but who shares in mine the same way I share in his.  Yes, I want hard fucking that lasts hours.  But preferably from someone who enjoys it as much as I. 

It feels like an impossible request.

At work there's a long time client who had done some work for us as well.  I suspect he'd be delicious in bed.  Thoughtful, if not as shameless and endlessly hungry as I am.  No doubt Keith I his endless understanding of my needs would encourage that tryst.  And the details.  But I worry about that interaction and the ramifications. 

I'm not enough of a sex addict to damage my job... Or take the chance.

But dammit.  I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were still writing... I'd love to know where.