Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A regrettable choice

Last night I was exceptionally horny. For some reason I haven't managed to get laid as often as I want. Right now my car is having trouble and since I can't host and I don't want to drive more than I have to... I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. So, I've been refusing plans left and right.

On the other hand, as the months have gone by I've gotten more and more slutty. A few weeks ago I had sex with four different men on one night-- one of them being one of my regulars. The others? Strangers. I think one of them might have been named Steve. I'm not sure, though.

Neither Steve, nor his friend, nor the other guy who fucked me were people I'd normally choose to have sex with. Mostly older, not really what I consider particularly attractive. But all that mattered that night was the way I felt. And they all felt good. Some better than others.

So last night I got very impatient like I tend to do. I just needed to be filled. I start looking for meaningless sex that won't necessarily satisfy me but will at least take the edge off the hunger.  If I'm lucky he'll be a bit like the other recent one night stand that also have me the first manual orgasm I didn't give myself.

Because of my recent slutty experiences I've gradually been loosening up my restrictions on exactly who I will fuck. The recent one night stand was not someone if have chosen, normally. But thank goodness I did!

And so, when I got the random request for a hook up in the middle of the night from a young guy who was leaving town in the early morning I was more receptive than normal.

He was cute, too, so we met up. Talking to him was easy. We got along pretty well. But he also told me I was his first meeting from the site. It had been a few months since he had gotten laid. He was 24. I laughed uncomfortably.  None of that stopped me, though.

Ultimately, I took him to a wooded area near my house. We trekked back to a place where the grass was already flattened. Someone else had clearly already done something similar in the same place.

I spread out the blanket and sat down, making room for him.  And then we talked a bit more. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him more than once, assuring him that if at any point he wanted to change his mind I would not have hurt feelings.

Ultimately, I went in for the first kiss. He quickly released his already swollen cock from his pants and gave me a moment to admire it. He was a fairly slight guy, short, very thin, and unexpectedly generously endowed. He pulled the top of my dress down to expose my breasts and latched on to a nipple, making sounds of appreciation.

While he entertained himself with my breasts, I took his cock in my hand, enjoying the hardness and size of it.  I asked him to move to up on the blanket a bit so I could taste him.

His cock was in my mouth a moment before he finally stood up and took off his pants completely. He helped me out of my dress and I sat before him, a naked, willing slut for his use.

He quickly returned his cock to my mouth but commented that he didn't want to come too soon. He must have gotten himself together because he began thrusting his cock deep into my mouth, forcing it's length into my throat.

I have an impressive gag reflex so I began gagging pretty quickly. I also have a strong desire to please so I did my best to take it. I ended up vomiting once, but went back to sucking his cock as he forced it down my throat over and over again.

Finally satisfied, he slid a condom on and told me to turn around. He knelt behind me and slid his thick cock into me and began thrusting. I could feel his cock forcing me open over and over. I clenched my pussy around him and felt and heard his response as he paused, breathing heavily.

We played a game of him trying to keep control of his orgasm while I tried to find mine and force his from him, squeezing my pussy around him rhythmically when he would stop moving. He asked me to turn over and pushed back inside me, alternately slapping, squeezing, and sucking my tits.

I could barely make out his face but I could see his concentration and watched with amusement as we brought him to the very brink of orgasm over and over. He wanted me to come for him, but it just wasn't there. And given the circumstances, I didn't mind so much. He felt amazing inside me. It's what I needed.

He finally asked me where I wanted him to come. "I don't care," I told him,  "wherever you want." He told me to get back onto my hands and knees and thrust into me a few times before telling me to turn over again. "I'm going to come on your face". I knelt before him, face upturned, mouth and tongue waiting excitedly for his offering.   He quickly soaked my face with his cum, somehow managing to avoid my eyes. I sucked the last few drops from his cock and smiled up at him, pleased with myself. And with him.

Once he was done, I used my underwear to wipe the remaining cum from my face. We redressed and walked back to my car. He asked me about his cock, wanting to know if I thought it was large. I agreed that it was, surprising for his frame but generous for any man.

I dropped him off at the airport and texted him to let me know how his trip ended.

This morning, I woke with regret. Not for anything we did. But for the 6 or 7 mosquito bites I discovered upon waking and several more I've found since then.....

No comments: