Sunday, November 14, 2021

Ending the dry spell

 I finally managed to end my dry spell with a cute 26 year old. Thankfully for my own discrimination he had a look of a man of indeterminate age. He was not very shy. I tend to spend a little more time talking and let things happen fairly naturally. He was not interested in waiting. He made the first moves.

It wasn't amazing. It was a nice way to end the dry spell. He surprised me with his natural dominance in bed, at one point I was on top of him and grabbed his hands, using them as leverage and teasing him "I'm in control now." "Oh, yeah?" He asked before spreading his arms wider forcing me to drop closer to him. I'm sure the look on my face was priceless.

At some point while I was with him he mentioned me coming back the following week.  In reality, we texted back and forth a couple of times before he told me he was having a busy week. I don't need to beg a man for attention so I left things up to him. It was a month before he texted me again.

I didn't waste much more than a passing thought on him the next weekend, disappointed by his lack of contact but happy to look for someone more responsive. Lucky for me, there are plenty of willing men in the area and maybe even a few dozen of those I find both physically and mentally attractive. 

It was maybe another week before I decided to meet my next prospect in person. 



No comments: