Saturday, February 10, 2007

...crush?

So I met a new boy at work. And you know, I didn't gaze longingly at him but I think he's okay looking. Familiarity will either change that to thinking he's desperately sexy or utterly revolting. In the future, I'll either look at what I'm about to write with a wry smile or with a sneer of disgust. But, what can I say? It's that time of the month and I'm horny.

There's a register at work that's partially broken. They still insist on making people work at that register. Today it was him. Each register shares a horse-shoe shaped counter with another register so we mostly stand back to back (far apart enough to not touch). However, because the register he was at is broken he kept having to come over to mine to finish his transactions. Which is to say he would stand very close behind me, sometimes. Occasionally, his hand would touch me here or there on my side or back either to guide me a bit out of his way or to make me aware of his presence so I wouldn't run into him. And I found it fucking erotic as hell.

I have this minor obsession with being touched and held and caressed and fucked from behind. Maybe it's a bit of my own selfishness (oops, can't reach you, guess you'll have to concentrate on ME) and maybe it's a bit of my own shyness(you can't see me so I can just utterly relax and give into the sensations) but it's an important part of my fantasies. So every time he'd touch me I'd find myself silently and inconspicuously aroused. It was really, really nice. We talked very briefly and he seems like he might be a really cool guy.

Not that I want to get my meat where I get my bread. But. You KNOW how much I enjoy a good flirtation with a sexy guy.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night apparently dreaming about Sam. It made me sad to think I won't probably ever see him again. I guess I'm still mourning him a little. I really liked him. Which, of course, made me think of Nils. *sigh*

No comments: