Monday, May 07, 2007

Ow. I blame him.

So I'm one of those people who's never really been terribly regular when it comes to my period. It's not uncommon for several months to pass without me bleeding at all. This suits me just fine. I don't generally suffer much more for having missed several months in a row, so really I only benefit from it.

However, when I get regular sex I tend to become regular again. It's god's way of laughing at me. When I'm getting laid, I end up with several days out of the month when I'm horny but generally too sensitive to actually have sex.

Here I have been delighfully blood-free for months. And I swear to god as soon as I've start having regular INTERNET contact with Keith... I bleed. While I admit there might be some kind of coincidence... I'm not convinced the two aren't related.

4 comments:

H said...

Surely related.

Sex relieves stress.

Stress causes late or absent periods.

Seems reasonable.

Some Woman said...

It's ridiculously unfortunate, frankly. But it'd make so much more sense if I were actually having sex. Dammit.

Anonymous said...

Look up Poly Cystic Ovaries

Some Woman said...

I'm already familiar.