Monday, May 14, 2007

The time has come...

for many people to close down their blogs. And for me to delete them from my blog roll. I hate doing it, but once they're gone there isn't much point in going back again and again hoping. It seems like no one who stops writing really gets back into the writing thing when they say they will.

Obviously, my own sex blog has taken a drastic swing toward the mundane and boring. Outlived it's usefulness, I suppose. For those in the know, this is the kind of post that generally frees the writer from further updates. This is the sort of post that sits on the top of a blogger's blog for a month or so until the blogger comes back and says "the end" or just deletes it.

This is not, however my intention. Actually, my intention is to point out that I need some more interesting reads. It feels like so many bloggers are slowing down or going away and it makes me sad. So if anyone has some absolute favorites I haven't seen, please feel free to point me in their direction....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine started as a sex blog. Real life intervened and now it's a cancer blog with some hot sex mixed in once in a while...ok, less than once in a while, but I know I'm not alone in that one.

I'm glad you're not stopping your blog. Sex or none, I like the way you write. I'll be adding yours to my site.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress