Monday, June 25, 2007

Exercise.

He told me once the reason he spends so much time in the gym is because he's sexually frustrated. He works it off, there. Goes home too tired to worry about the attention he's not getting, the attention he's not giving and he's okay.

Me? Not so much. I've tried that. Stretching, bending, lifting, moving until my body feels like jelly. And as I leave the gym, feeling the warm fatigue in my muscles. I make my way home and strip, stepping into the shower, letting the water wash away the excess heat leaving me clean and fresh. The little fingers of water dripping, sliding down my flesh like a lover. And I want to fuck more than ever. The next day as my muscles cry in pain, I become hyper aware of my body. Proud of the way the muscles ache, the way my body moves and I want to share the new strength, the new stamina with someone else.

Yeah, going to the gym to work off sexual tension just doesn't work that way for me.

3 comments:

Pluff said...

Yeah working out for me leads to increased levels of testoterone... which makes me even more horny... which leads to frustration... which leads to general restlesness... which leads to more working out... AAAHHH!!!!!!

You'd think I'd be more buff by now. Hrm..

Anonymous said...

"And I know that when she thinks of me, she thinks of me as him,
But, unlike me, she don't work off her frustration in the gym.
Recriminations fester and the past can never change
A woman's expectations run from both ends of the range
Once she walked with untamed lovers' face between her legs
Now he's cooled and stifled and it's she who has to beg"

"Slit Skirts", Pete Townshend

Some Woman said...

Ooooh.