Sunday, June 10, 2007

Famine

I hate quickies. I hate rushed orgasms.

Typical woman, right?

For the last month or two Husband has been at home at all the same times I have been at home. And while his masturbation has been something I've long been willing to share with him, mine I tend to keep more private. When I'm alone it's generally just easier for me to get off. I can watch whatever gets me off on the computer... or read a story and not feel like I'm short changing my lover. It's all about complete and utter selfishness on my part, sometimes.

So I'm finding it really frustrating that I have time to masturbate furtively and quickly, but don't have time to really spend on myself, getting myself hot, wet, and excited. I don't get to use my toys and cum with any noise. It's reduced my masturbation to being very occasional and very, very functional. Just enough to get my by until the next time.

And I hate it.

2 comments:

H said...

Gotta say don't want to rush cumming by myself...

but I love quickies for sex.

Some Woman said...

Well, since it often takes so long for me to get off.... But also, you know, it's so damned much fun if it goes by too quick I feel disappointed. On the other hand, I suppose it really has more to do with whether I'm getting enough or not. If I'm getting laid enough I'm great with quickies, whether masturbatory or intercourse.