Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Contact

A while ago Keith informed me he'd be in my city and to please get back to him. And then... nothing. I waited to hear from him again but there was no further communication. He barely tried to get in touch with me. It was all very weird. I finally got to "talk" to him again today and as it turns out he's decided not to come visit my city. In fact, he would have come just to see me. At least, that's my take.

Wow.

If a guy's willing to fly across the country just to see me, you must know that was some pretty fucking spectacular sex.

But he chickened out. Which is good since I did, too.

He keeps telling me I'm right, he and I could never work out as a couple. And I keep thinking "but..." because part of me wants nothing more than to be with him.

As it turns out, though, I'm terribly married.

But that so doesn't mean he's not the star of each and every one of my fantasies....

3 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

Sometimes fantasy is better than life

Tom Paine said...

Yes, sometimes fantasies lose their power in reality.

But it sounds like time to confront things with your husband and figure out how to fix whatever's wrong....

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused...you both love to masturbate but don't have any sex with each other?