Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Last Vestiges

I finally took out my nipple piercings today.  Just minutes ago.  And gone they shall stay.  At least for now.  Probably forever.  I miss them, already, just a little.  Without them, my nipples are so much less sensitive.  But my right nipple, the entire time I've had it, has never really healed.  Every time I'd take out the piercing to clean it, it'd bleed a little.  The left one never had that problem.  Well, anyway.  They're gone.

It's like saying goodbye to the last decade.  And to the secret knowledge that I have a little secret.  I don't have any secret now.  None at all, really.  No secret life to speak of at all.

I'm not sure what to do with myself these days.  I feel sort of like I'm swimming through Jell-O.  I bet a lot of people feel that way, these days.

No comments: