Tuesday, June 02, 2009

One of the hot young men I know on Facebook became a fan of "I like kissing."  Which is fine.  Except for the part where I immediately started to visualize him and his hot boyfriend making out.  And then I thought "How could he DO this to me?"  I spent a lot of time working at NOT sexualizing him.  Mostly because he's a gay man and I'm not.  Ahem.

So last night I ended up having a weird, long dream about one of those taco trucks (there's one in LA that's been in the news for being great) and going to get my hair cut.  In the salon portion of the dream it turned out to be something of a kinky gay proformance art club that kept clients entertained while waiting for their hair cut.  There were two men engaging in some mild CBT on the floor which was freaking me out a little, while at the same time being really sexual and fun.  Meanwhile, another hot guy and his friends came in and he started making eyes at me and trying to subtly invite me into the group so we could get to know one another better.

But then I woke up.

I only have sexual dreams when it's that time of the month.  And other than being conspicuously kinky, I'm not sure it was even all that sexy.  But it was kind of fun.


No comments: