Friday, February 05, 2021

He knows me

"Do you want me naked or dressed?" he asked via text.
"Naked." I shot back.
When I got there, he didn't disappoint. Naked. Hard as a rock.

I threw myself at him, still dressed, wanting to feel him and taste his mouth. As quickly  as I could. I shed my dress, my bra, my leggings, quickly as naked as he was. I sucked his delightfully hard cock into my mouth. 

He lets me have my way with his body, enjoying the taste of his cock on my tongue before I move back up to kiss him deeply. I snuggle in close as his fingers slide between my pussy lips. He's learned to enjoy teasing me just a bit. His fingers make endless circles, not entering, just rubbing against the my opening. He's learned with a little bit of patience he can make me desperate this way, bucking my hips against him fighting for the orgasm I can feel building.


No comments: