Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ch-ch-changes...

God I hate that song.

So my life has been changing a lot again.  They say you change a lot in your 20's and in your 30's you finally settle in.  Apparently I'm about 10 years behind my peers in this....

I spent the day doing a photography workshop.  It was a gift from a friend.  I haven't gone to a "class" in years and certainly nothing like this.  I left the house feeling great anxiety but since I arrived almost an hour early, I managed to relax by the time class started.  And oh my god.  The teacher.  Man.  He was charismatic AND hot.  I had to keep myself from following him around the entire day.

I ended up befriending a fellow classmate, a guy who had at least a few years on me.  He'd have done me, if he had the chance.  I might have even considered giving him a chance.  Turns out, these workshops are great places to hook up!  But other than some vague flirting, he never bothered to make a move and I wasn't interested enough to make one of my own.

It was awfully nice meeting people who had the same sorts of interest as I, and there was a real variety of people there.  I had a lot of fun!

Tomorrow, I'm going for a hike to a lovely lake.  We'll spend the day there, swimming and relaxing.  An ultra-mini vacation.

My life is changing.  I'm becoming a more interesting person.  I think this all bodes well for the future....

2 comments:

Alfro said...

Sounds fun.

But, now I'm expecting photo's to go along with the posts......

Some Woman said...

I'll have to take that into consideration.