Monday, July 12, 2010

Ooh, new blogginess

They've updated the blogger templates.  I like it!  A lot!  Much more personalizable without having to know cascading something or other and html.  Great for folks like me who probably have no business writing, anyway.

There isn't too much going on.  I think that's the theme of my blog for the last several years.  Hello, how may I bore you today?

I spend a lot of my time reading, now.  Mostly on my ipod with kindle app.  Oh, how I love those two things.  I adore having instant entertainment wherever I go.  It's no iphone, but you know... I'll manage.

There's a guy at work who has me somewhat entertained, lately.  I'm not the fun, flirtatious girl I used to be.  I value my job too much for that, and I assure you that kind of behavior would lead to some serious issues.  However, he's a young-ish, fun, masculine kind of guy.  The kind of guy I never see, at my work.  So even though I dare not flirt with him in even the gentlest way, I'm so very pleased to at least have the pleasure of being around him.  Yay, an attractive guy!

Of course, I suppose my pleasure at spending time around him comes from the slim pickings.  Otherwise... well, no, I'd still look twice.  He's great.  Anyway.

Husband and I still ain't doin' it.  However, I'm getting back toward that almost desperately horny state that led to so many of my other adventures.  Somehow, antidepressants and birth control be damned, my body wants what it wants.  The longer I go without sex, the less I worry about it.  But at the same time, I DO have needs.  And I have some KY his and hers that's waiting for testing.  Is it really that great?  Inquiring minds want to know....

1 comment:

Alfro said...

Man,
I was out of town for a couple of days, come back, and look....it's an all new you.

Like the new layout. does this mean we may be seeing you around more?

So, whats the deal with you and hubby... I've never really been able to figure that out? Is he seeing other people? It seemed like you had talked about that before.. And if so, is he having sex with them to your exclusion?? Huh, just rambling, none of my business anyway.....

Hope everything else is fine.