Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So much to do, so much to see...


A photo from our recent trip to the lake.


I'm still looking for great things to do.  In a sense, my life will be on hold for a week while I stay at a friend's place, watching their cats and home.  I've never actually done this sort of thing before, and it'll be weird to be a few mere miles from home but not actually AT home.

You'd think this would be a great opportunity to hook up.  But I think that might be a very, very bad idea.  I'd absolutely do it if I had a guy I already knew.  Right, Keith?  Damn you for being so far away.  Damn ALL the men I've adored for being so far away.  You all suck.

So it'll be a week of lazing around someone else's house.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to bring my computer over so I can have something to do.  Otherwise, I might go CRAZY.  Can't live without the 'nets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

Alfro said...

wow,
beautiful pic.

But, I was thinking .......
OK, so you know what I was thinking..

Hummn,
How far is it to your place.....the weeks not over yet, is it??