Saturday, November 11, 2017

High Fantasy

DB asked that I get high, masturbate and then tell him about what I fantasized him doing to me. He'd make it happen, he promised.

Could he be any more charming? What better seduction? Even romance? He seduces me with words and promises and then actually follows through.

So here I am high. Sitting on the couch and thinking about DB's touch. What do I fantasize?

Always his touch and his voice. His lips barely more than as breath against my ear whispering dirty wonderful threats our violence and pleasure. Just his amazing, sexy voice my ear.

Gathering my hair into his fist and pulling my head back, exposing my neck to his teeth, dragging them over the flesh. His tongue teasing the same areas.

Feeling his nails drag over my skin, drawing lines and random shapes leaving pale pink tracings behind.

The feel of his body settling between my legs.

By then the orgasms begin and my thoughts shatter into a million points of pleasure.



No comments: