Wednesday, November 29, 2017

His skills and frustration

DB continuously astounds me in bed. Okay, maybe there's a flub here or there. But he is absolutely the best lover I've ever had and he is amazing at making me come when he wants to.

I honestly can't keep track of how many orgasms I have with him. Whether it's a couple that come in waves or many, many of them one after the other, I can't seem to figure out. And even if I could, I'm too distracted to count.

Last time we had sex I realized he's figured out how to make me come during vaginal sex. You know, that type of sex that they say roughly 80% of fail to reach orgasm during?  Yeah, that one. After the second or third one it suddenly struck me that I was having orgasms. As if somehow I could have not noticed.

DB cleared up any doubt I mind tonight when he made me come multiple times with his cock buried inside me, not using a special "coital alignment" grind. He just fucks me that good.

In fact, he was fucking me doggy style trying to find his own orgasm and I came twice. The second one was at the same time he came. I've heard of this magical "simultaneous orgasm" but never thought I'd experience one. Kinda cool, but I really do find pleasure in fully experiencing my partner's orgasm. So won't mind much of it doesn't happen again. But how interesting that it did!

No comments: