Saturday, April 07, 2018

Finally got my Marine

So we started chatting on ok Cupid. He was clearly handsome and fairly fit. I had no idea about his job. Just that he was DOD. There was something about the way we connected that I knew I needed him.

I put it off a little and then he told me it was his last night in town. He is a Marine and was only in the area for training.  I didn't want to go, but it was "now or never" so I got in the car and went to him.

After I parked my car I walked past the indoor pool area of the hotel, visible from the parking lot. I glanced inside just in time to watch a delightful vision of a perfectly muscular man with the perfect mat of hair on his chest lift himself out of the water.

I know my step faltered for a second but I continued my walk inside despite how badly, even now, I wanted to go back and stare at him. Hopefully when being noticed. Or maybe being noticed and taken up on the offer I know my gaze would be making.  How slutty that would be, to show up to fuck one man and stand him up for the joy of fucking another I just happened to see at the right moment. Slutty and mean and fucking selfish and awesome.

Anyway. I took the elevator to his floor (getting on the elevator I could see the inner door to the pool and desperately wanted to step in there but kept it together) and knocked. He answered and was every bit as hot as I'd hoped. I'd considered along him to wear his p.t. shorts (they're ridiculously short and therefore inappropriately sexy) but it turned out I needed not ask.

I took a half second to admire him as he turned to let me into the room before I followed, seeing down my bag and sitting down on the bed. I got comfortable and then as he stood nearby took stock of the room and realized I'd taken his place. I moved over so he could join me and we chatted a bit.

There was just enough doubt in my mind about whether the attraction was mutual that I couldn't quite bring myself to move toward him. He seemed uncomfortable with me in person. But he finally made the first move and in no time at all he was on top of me.

I welcomed him, cradling his hips between my legs and arching to feel the hardness of his cock against me. His mouth was on mine, his lips and tongue doing an amazing job of fanning the flames of my lust for him. I can't honestly remember the last time I was kissed so hard, so deeply, and so passionately.

I clutched his body close to me letting my hands slide over his t-shirt covered back rocking my hips against him already aching and impatient to feel him inside. I could feel his answering thrusts.

He finally broke off the kiss against my better judgement.  He pulled up my shirt and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I held his head, running my fingers through his short hair as he moved to the other breast.

He sat up and pulled off his shirt and I said something about just committing and got up to undress as well. Both of us naked now, he settled back in between my legs and we returned to the deep, passionate kissing. I could feel his cock pressed against my pussy, sliding up and down. He  broke off our kiss again with a muttered "holy shit" which was exactly how I felt and then moved down on the bed to settle his mouth between my legs.

The Marine was single minded in his attack, spreading my pussy lips apart to tongue my clit in fast and delicate flicks, stopping to suck it once in a while. I loved the way his mouth felt but found myself pressing my hips up against his mouth, seeking the firm but wet pressure I was sure could get me to my orgasm.

His tongue and mouth worked for some time, making me arch, buck, and moan. I wanted so badly for us to find that right place that would get me there but it didn't happen. He finally moved back up and I kissed him again, tasting myself on his lips. Turned on, wet, aching and ready to feel his cock inside me.

He continued to run his cock against me, finally moving his hips and flexing his kegels enough to bring his cock down toward my opening, teasing me. I didn't want to be teased. I wanted him in me. I began to move my hips to catch his cock head. He held still long enough to let me be successful before finally burying his cock full length inside me.

The sensation of his cock was indescribable. What I can express for sure is that it fit. When he was finally settled at his deepest point it felt like his cock was made for my pussy. Just the right stretch and fit. I realize I may say that a lot. But oh, the feeling of being filled just right!

No comments: