Monday, July 13, 2009

Dog gone...

I've been fostering this dog and his last day with me is coming up. Soon he'll be with his new family and I will be back to my regular allotment of dogs. I'm going to miss him. He's my first foster I didn't actually adopt. I did pick his new owner though, and I think they'll be great together.

There's also a very important business meeting, part of which I'm really not looking forward to.

So last night, I had a crazy dream which woke me up in terror and chills. I've never had a dream like that before in my entire life. It was like a nightmare... but there was nothing really dastardly about it. It was like being on a roller coaster and going down that hill that just drops out from under you. Very similar. And even though it was all in my head, my physical reaction was very real. Real enough to wake me up out of a very sound sleep.

I made a twitter account, too. I've really never used it. I may only have a few lines worth of good stuff to write... but I always like to write more. However, every so often I get emails letting me know random people are following me on twitter. I presume those random people do not exist except for spamming. I don't really understand how one spams using twitter. Eventually, I'm sure I'll figure it out. As things stand for me, now, I read folk's twitter pages and find myself mostly confused. Great! I've become one of those old people who doesn't get what kids are up to these days....


1 comment:

PhilBee said...

Hey, fear not - you're not alone. I'm in the tricky position of being "just the guy who sleeps with my mum", even though I pay for half the rent, half the food etc. I've tried all I can to understand her two kids, but they show me so little respect or ignore me completely! It's probably just teenage hormones... but I'm SURE we weren't like this when we were kids!? Were we??? I don't 'get' today's kids either. :-/