Monday, July 26, 2004

As if on cue, suddenly my sexual prospects are blooming again.  Old boyfriends become new again... new boyfriends suddenly appear out of the air.  Who knows the possibilities?

No sooner did I idly consider the BJ guy imagining that he was back in town than the tells me he'll be in town for 4 weeks.  And did I know any girls who want to be in a threesome?  *sigh*  No.  Did I want to be in a threesome?  *sigh*  No, not with him, but thanks....  I told him he was having an odd obsession with threesomes (which I knew in the first place) and that since I wasn't into that he might as well find someone else to play that game with.  So maybe I'll never see him again.

It's not that I don't understand the obsession, but it doesn't thrill me personally.  I commend him on being as single minded as he is. Having been married for god knows how long and finally having the freedom (via divorce) to explore his fantasies has surely given him the drive to make them reality.  However.  Being so single minded in a goal drives away other possibilities.  Sure, the narrow focus will likely bring about the fantasy with greater speed than would otherwise occur... but meanwhile he's missing out on other great sexual encounters he could be enjoying in the meantime.  Just because he and I might be fucking doesn't preclude him from searching for his threesome with someone else.  But it's like "no, I won't fuck someone unless there's the possibility of a threesome."  And that's just not happening with me.  So bleh.

Of course, he didn't say all that.  It's just the irritating feeling I get from him.

I'm easily irritated sometimes.


No comments: