Sunday, July 25, 2004

Well, considering how long it's been since I last posted.  And the rather rude tone of the last post (which was more... Teasing than rudeness, I swear!) I figured I ought to write a bit about what's going on.  Which is to say absolutely nothing.

What was supposed to be a fun sexy vacation to the beach became a fun, not-sexy vacation to the beach.  The most exciting part was when we were playing in the waves and the top of my tankini managed to bare my breasts to the world.  I didn't even bother to look around to see if anyone noticed.  It was funny, more than anything.  And VERY quickly remedied.  However, it wasn't erotic to me by any means.

By the time we got to the hotel room I was tired from 3 hours of driving and traumatized by my first speeding ticket.  Husband was entirely interested in having sex.  I couldn't get over how tired and upset I was so I told him to save it for later that night when I'd had time to be sufficiently distracted.  So he masturbated... and that was the end of that.   Of course, I ended up turning him down again from tiredness later in the evening when I was teasing him a bit and he started to take it seriously.  I felt bad but... well... I really felt BAD.  The next day was hurried without much time in the hotel, so no sex then either.  And no sex since.

It would appear that for the time being my erotic possibilities have shrunk dramatically.  It's not that big of a deal for now as my sexual leanings are gradually working their way into hibernation.  Not completely, but quite a bit.  It's really sad, actually.  I miss the complete relaxation and release of a good orgasm with an exciting new guy.  But for now I'll content myself with what I have (or in this case don't have).

Now, if the BJ guy from the hotel room would come back into town....

Oh, and I'm all excited to have finally gotten my first comment.  :-)  Thanks.

No comments: