Saturday, July 10, 2004

I don't write here as often as I'd hoped. I guess that says something about my sex life, doesn't it?

Frankly, of late my sex life has been rather disappointing. Of the last maybe 5 times I've had sex I've cum once. Foreplay? A thing of the past. Now granted, I haven't been asking for it. But then when I'm begging for sex and being refused on a regular basis I feel lucky to get it when and how I can. Except it doesn't make me feel all that lucky. I get more satisfaction from masturbation.

I *really* need to find someone to help me out with this. I need someone else to touch me in the ways I so desperately need.

But, I'm not looking forward to looking for someone new to sleep with. It's not the chase that excites me, never was. I put up with it. But I'm becoming increasingly unhappy having to do the chasing. I'm getting to the point where I'm about ready to accept that for now, I'm done with my sexual adventures and I'll have to resign myself to my married sex life.

Except that waiter at the dinner theater. It's been a long time since I've been so immediately attracted to any man. He was fine. He makes me want to stay out there....

No comments: