Sunday, May 29, 2005

Book Tag

Got tagged. Sucking it up.

1) Total number of books I’ve owned.

Uh. If anyone can answer that question I'd be terribly impressed. I'll say in the thousands. Maybe. I read a lot but most of my youth was spent in the library.

2) The last book I bought.

Probably Prince of Darkness. It was recommended but for a trashy romance it's trying way too hard to be intellectual.

3) The Last Book I read.

Charming the Prince. Really, I don't read that many trashy romances. It's just that I read them in spurts....

4) 5 books that mean something to me.

The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon-- I think it was the first book my husband recommended to me and one of my best loved. Magic's Promise by Mercedes Lackey-- I loved it the first time I read it and it helped me out of what could have been a really dark depression the second. The Butter Battle Book by Dr. Suess-- a book my dad read to me when I was little... it's one of my few good memories of that age. Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind-- recommended by my best friend at that time, it's got the BEST rule (people are stupid). The Joy of Cooking by those people-- a present from my mother-in-law which has served me well and taught me to cook better than I thought I could... besides Hannibal Lecter owned a copy (another series I enjoyed).

5) Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals: Umm. I don't care for the pressure. I invite ANY five people to note me and share theirs with me either via note or via blog.

No comments: