Tuesday, May 03, 2005

*SIGH*

I'm one of those people who likes to think. I think a lot about things. I practically live inside my head.

I got an e-mail from some guy. I'd mentioned something about his online name, trying to be funny. And he sent me back an e-mail saying about how he "just wanted to fuck" me and I could lose the attitude.

When I get these sorts of responses I can't help but shake my head. It's one of my "weeding" processes. And one of the reasons I don't go out and get laid all the time. I'm picky. What kind of attitude is that toward someone you want to sleep with? If you're so clueless as to know when I'm teasing how clueless will you be when it comes to knowing whether I'm anywhere near cumming? You know?

I just become irritated with the attitude that is displayed by men toward women they "want to fuck." Apparently I'm not allowed to have a brain, a sense of humor... anything. I'm supposed to be there for fucking and then move along. Which is SO not what I'm about.

*sigh*

No comments: