Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Weee!

Jones went somewhere on vacation. He came back today and threw myself into his arms shrieking his name. Hmm. Maybe I missed him just a little. I managed to hit him in the collar bone with my chin having misjudged his height. I failed to apologize. I probably hurt myself worse than I hurt him. He didn't say anything.

Anyway. I stood near him and his hands found my side. It took me a moment before I realised he was pulling me against him. I stepped back, leaning just a little as I conversed with someone else. He's SUCH a flirt, but it's cool. I grinned.

My sense of smell is extra sensitive this time of the month. I think it's related to me being fertile as I'm about half way through my cycle. I notice smells a lot more and am more strongly affected by the scent of men around me... and Jones smelled nice. Not great enough that I wanted to hump his leg or anything but he was certainly a welcome island of yummy in an oasis of bad breath and BO today.

And then my manager found a mouse in her refrigerator and being the mouse-buddy I am, I got to clean out the fridge. Turns out the mouse had given birth and the babies didn't do so well in the cold. So, the romance was gone....

No comments: