Monday, May 30, 2005

I crave

I ran into Evando the other day. I haven't mentioned him in a while because he left my place of work and is now working for a contractor in the building. I hardly ever see him since his work doesn't bring him into my area. However, I occasionally go into his.

So, I ran into him as I was making my way to one of the offices and he held his arms out to me as I walked nearby. I went to him and hugged him gratefully. While the contact was brief, I was glad to touch him. And be touched. And know that since we were no longer in the same company I was free to do so without hesitation. On the other hand, he does have a pregnant girlfriend. So. Whatever. It was only a hug.

He mentioned that he's still planning on getting his tongue pierced again. Whereas I'm in the midst of a really unpleasant time in my life (continuing to be upset over the fender bender I got into, as well as my displeasure over my job) and am considering getting it done just to help me snap out of my spiral of upset. Perhaps not the best reasons to get a piercing... but whatever. It appears to be a common one.

On an unrelated note I've been informed that Li will no longer be coming to my business. I'm so disappointed. I suspect it was his decision based on his overall attitude and desire to be coddled. I was always happy to coddle him, but since I was hardly ever there on the days he came in he wasn't getting the personal attention he desired. So another contractor has been sent and that's that. *sigh* That's okay, mooning over Li wasn't getting me anywhere anyway.

No comments: