Saturday, August 21, 2004

Hot

My pussy's throbbing a little. I'm not wet. But it can't be far behind. I'm horny. And very very tired. I won't have sex, tonight. But I wish I could.

Last night I told husband I'm starting to get horny again. A number of things have occured lately that have lead me to become increasingly horny. "You're going to have to give it up, soon, dear, because I'm going to need it pretty bad." "I'm tired," he whined. "Not tonight, dear... but soon. Maybe Tuesday...."

This morning I lazed in bed a little with husband, cuddling up against his warmth. He took my pants down (as I was dressed for work and ready to leave far too early) and licked my ass cheek before sliding his fingers into me from behind. It was followed quickly by his hard cock fucking me hard. I was still wet from masturbating a few hours earlier. I fucked him back a little, thinking of my hot boss man, imagining what it would be like to have him deep inside me.

Husband knew he couldn't cum. I've been off my birth control for a week and a half. Just a little too long. But after Tuesday...

He stopped and snuggled with me before I left for work.

Oh, thank you, my love.

No comments: