Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Pill

I've been having some problems with the pill lately. Namely, I forgot to get my refill in time, didn't realise the refill would take 24+ hours to process and then the pharmacy was closed on Saturday and Sunday when I needed to start Sunday. And then Tuesday morning I forgot to take it. So, I took my first pill from this pack yesterday, my second today. I'll get back in the habit soon enough. But it's annoying.

So, husband asked me if I was back on the pill yet. Which I am. But given all the lateness we're a week without sex until I'm sure the pill has "kicked in". And then I have to hope I don't become all depressed as I was in the last few months. Because of the pill?

Not that there was much hope for sex anyway. In the mornings I'm grumpy. In the evenings we're both tired. I hope the olympics are worth it. Ah, actually they have been. Maybe not better than sex, but how excited was I when Paul Hamm went from last place to gold in men's individual all-around gymnastics? I cried. Great release. :-)

No comments: