Thursday, August 12, 2004

Play

We went out. We had dinner. I bought some new clothes. He's never impressed by the panties. He likes one of my new bras. It had the desired effect. And for bed time I played with his cock, sucked on it, and gave him a hand job before it degenerated into him masturbating while I watched and played with his balls. It was entirely one sided. I liked it. I liked helping to please him.

I asked him if he was going to be mad if I continued to get horny and fuck other guys. He said no.

Oh, thank god.

1 comment:

Some Woman said...

Well, if I wasn't being satisfied at home and I didn't have permission to sleep with other men... I wouldn't be doing it. I'm sure I'd be single, again, right now, though, too. On the other hand, I think even if I were satisfied at home I'd be lusting after other men. I think it's just part of who and what I am. But, I also believe I wouldn't actively persue anything, just enjoy the idea of it all. I do that a lot, now, anyway.