Monday, August 09, 2004

Still not thrilled.

However, I had a short talk with husband and at least emotionally I remain stable with him. I had a pretty kick-ass day today (good mood, etc) so when I called him to tell him I was going to spend an hour or so with my friends this evening and wouldn't see him until morning we got to talking a bit and while there was no hope for sex, I felt less worried about it.

At least I can get it elsewhere. I mean, theoretically. If I could just find someone I WANT to fuck....

1 comment:

Some Woman said...

You know, the thing is I don't think my libido is terribly high. I think it just comes across as high because I hardly get to satisfy it. And no, I hadn't planned on going to Canada anytime soon. Although I was considering moving there should I ever divorce. :-)