Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I had a dream this morning. I don't have many dreams that I remember and what I remember is rarely, if ever, sexual. Maybe once ever few years do I have a dream that involves sex at all. This morning's dream involved the ex-boyfriend I still lust after. I shall call him Picasso. In the dream it wasn't *really* Picasso, but rather a guy who happened to look exactly LIKE Picasso. He and I were in bed together with the TV on. My sister was there for some reason, but was definitely NOT part of the sexual tension going on. Her existence mystifies me, but mostly she was there for the embarrassment factor, I think.

After my sister left the room, the pretend Picasso was holding me and started nuzzling me. We started kissing and they were intense. He bit me a little, which didn't thrill me, but it was a prelude to what turned out to be a really hot, passionate, rough kiss. I was sucking his tongue, tasting his mouth, a deep kiss, that only got deeper as we became more turned on. My body began to tingle as I started to want him more and more, feeling that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. But then my sister came into the room so we stopped. He went back to nuzzling me and discovered the sensitivity of my ears. His tongue traced the outer edge and I arched my back, keeping my head still. He continued to barely tease my ear and suddenly stopped. "You could at least get my name right." I stopped, trying to remember if I'd spoken. I remembered, now, "Oh, yes, Husband," I'd said.

The dream ended with me apologizing and promising not to speak anymore and that it was just habit to say Husband's name.

On a non-dream note, the last time husband and I had sex was... what? At least a week before my birthday. We're getting closer and closer to hitting the month mark without sex, if we haven't already. Fuck.

No comments: