Thursday, June 02, 2005

This shhh's bananas! b-a-n-a-n-a-s!

Yeah, okay. So I don't care for the song but somehow it sticks in my head.

Anyway, Jones came into work today and I flirted with him just a touch. He flirted with me a bit ("need a seat?" gesturing to his lap... to which I responded "no... I'm afraid it might be uncomfortable... you know... pokey.") and I was like "you know I'd love to flirt with you but I get all weirded out when the kid is around" the kid being his nephew who really doesn't need to see his dirty uncle teasing the youngsters (that'd be me). He seemed to "get it" and let it be. But later I made some mildly dirty comment in front of one of the younger guys I work with (namely Jones bent down next to me to pick something up and I told him maybe he ought to stay down there for a bit) and he returned in kind ("is there something you'd like me to do while I'm down here?") at which point I acted dumb. He glanced at the guy and smiled at me knowingly and left it at that.

And then I worked until 2am.

The end.

No comments: