Saturday, August 06, 2005

Drooling.

Yesterday a man came into my work. He was maybe 20 or 25, tanned skin (not too tan), sandy blonde hair cut short, t-shirt, pants, and of course... he was built. I looked him over passingly, appreciative but not stunned. Later, he picked up the things he came in with and carried them out of the building. I gazed at him as he left, taking in the view but my eyes were immediately caught on the firm, tan, skin of his arm, stretched beautifully over muscle.

I think I must have made a noise, a catch of breath, something. I became momentarily aware of the obviousness my reaction and thought "wow, I gotta be careful of that." And then spent a moment of mental bliss as my hormones made my body warm and tingly.

I love that it's little, unexpected things that turn me on.

No comments: