Friday, August 05, 2005

Final Semenex Post

I mentioned on another blog that I felt like I needed to re-write my final semenex post. The most recent reason being that I am currently ranked on Google about #16 out of about three thousand sites that mention the product and am receiving an increasingly large amount of traffic looking for information. Unfortunately, google is directing them to a page which merely mentions my interest in the product. By making this post I will be able to go back and edit that post to direct them to this one. Get it? Good.

So, my final opinion on the product is that it doesn't work. At least, not for Husband. And certainly not for ME (which is really the idea, isn't it?). In order to better appreciate the entire subject, let me expand upon the experiment.

Namely, husband began taking the suppliment on Tuesday night. I was with him while we made sure to measure out the exact amount specified, he mixed it with a spoon, leaving a lumpy mess and gagged it down. He *really* did NOT like the taste. I let him finish it off and then added some water to get the dregs to assuage my curiosity and found it to be okay. I certainly didn't find it gag-worthy, nor was it something to go on and on about. It smells really good, though.

The next night, I decided to take things into my own hands to see if I could at least improve the texture of the mix. I put it in a small plastic ware container with some water and shook it vigorously for a minute before offering it to husband. The texture was vastly improved, but of course it was the same ingredients so husband bitched some more but sucked it down, knowing what was coming.

At this point getting husband hard was easier than ever as he constantly had sex on his mind. This is a positive part of the experiment, something I greatly appreciated and was consistantly amused by. This alone was almost worth the cost of the product, really.

The third night, I once again mixed up husband's potion and he took it. "If this works, I'll learn to love the taste" he told me.

The fourth night was the same proceedure. However, I discovered the 5 serving containter only actually contained 4 servings. I don't hold this against the company. However, it makes their guarantee a little more suspect (gotta read the fine print). However, should someone doubt my measuring ability and exclaim that I must have give husband too much with each serving... well, that certainly wouldn't make it LESS effective, now would it? Also, I never had any intention of taking advantage of the guarantee and therefore wasn't concerned about making sure to save any particular amount of the product. Anyone doubting my results, however,who might feel the need to try it themselves planning to take advantage of the guarantee ought to be aware of my experience with the servings.

The fifth day (roughly 14 hours after his final dose) I took husband up to the bedroom and completed the experiment with a taste test. My hopes were high. However, they were quickly dashed as my mouth was filled with his familar bitter flavor. There was no hint of any "sweetness." However, I fully admit I did NOT roll his cum around in my mouth to get the full effect. I don't believe that should have been neccessary, though.

The experiment was great fun, but I left the situation with... well... a bitter taste in my mouth.

The site does claim that semenex may not actually work for everyone... so maybe we were unlucky.

Further information: husband is not on any drugs, alcohol, or nicotine, nor is he taking any suppliments or medications. He is not on a special diet and does not eat any pungent or strange foods. He was not sick. Semenex was consumed in intervals of slightly less than 24 hours. He masturbated regularly during the experiment, except the day of the taste test. And lastly, I'm familiar with the flavor of cum, specifically husbands, and find his to be no more or less bitter than that of any of my previous lovers (barring one particular guy who claimed not to know what caused his own spunk to be sweet).

End notes (aka covering my ass): I do not accept reviews of products from magazines, or people I don't know anything about. Please take any comments extolling the virtues of the product and their surprise at my disappointment with the same grain of salt I do, as they have never left a reputable way of contacting them or direction to an established non-commercial site. I do not claim that the product does not work at all, only that my experience with it showed that it didn't work for us, and I wouldn't recommend it. Please make your own decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity that the semenex did not work for you. I or should I say my wife has tried the results of semenex with a positive outcome (especially for me).

Like your husband I have am not on any special diet, do not smoke nor take drugs, but do enjoy wine red and white.

My positive outcome has resulted in setting up my own web site for the distribution of Semenex into Europe thus reducing the end buyer’s costs of importing etc and more importantly it subsidises my own use.

I will not mention my web-site without your approval therefore I am logged as anonymous – if you want me to un-anon leave response.