Monday, August 29, 2005

So there's this guy.



I've mentioned him before. He's super good looking. One of the gate guards. He comes in with his super hot friend gate guard all the time. However, the one... he still floors me every frickin' day. He walks in and all I want to do is gaze adoringly at him. It is ALL I CAN DO to stick with my task at hand and NOT just stare dumbly at him for being so beautiful.

To put a little perspective, I had a huuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on John Michael Montgomery (pictured above) when I was in school. This guy looks like a BETTER looking version of JMM. Better looking! Of John Michael Montgomery! Is that even POSSIBLE? But of course it is. Except I convince myself "naw... he's only human..." and then he walks in the door, this tall, built, sexy hunk of a man.

Did I mention he's tall? I have a thing for imposing men. Not that I'd turn down a man for his stature, but he towers over everyone else. Not freakishly so... but enough.

Anyway, the point is I tried to go to sleep and when I wasn't thinking about the video game I've been playing I was envisioning this hunk of a man trying to decide all the nasty, dirty things I'd do to him given the chance. And realising how bad I just want to lick every inch of his perfection and worship the ground he walks on. Well, okay, I already do the later. Now let's get to the former!

Then there's the guy with the chewing tobacco (NOT the hot guy, the OTHER guy I mentioned in a previous post) whom I find myself continuing to flirt with. I was just thinking about chewing tobacco and wondering "how can you put that in your MOUTH?" and then I was thinking "well, heck, if he can put THAT in his mouth he must be more than willing to go down." But who wants tobacco pussy?

And on that note... I'm going back to bed to think about tasting the hot guy....

No comments: