Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sexual Maturity and Sensitivity


I have this crazy crush on Dr. Drew. Looking at him I am suddenly transported back to my teenage years when I had crushes on my teachers and whatever other hot, intelligent, masculine man happened to be around. Which is to say not very many. Between the rarity of these spectacular men and the intensity of teenage hormones when I wanted these men it was with incredible passion. This is how I feel about Dr. Drew. I want him with incredible passion.

Of course, this is tempered by the knowledge that he's unattainable... and the fact that I can never REALLY have him makes him sexier, too. Because he's married and he'd never cheat on his wife. That honor and honesty is sexy as hell, too.

Which isn't to say I'd respect him less if he were in another honest but OPEN situation... however, I respect and admire him for being a faithful, sexual being.

And oh my god is he so fucking sexy.

I want to LEARN that sex appeal. I want it. BAAAAAAD. Some one, teach me to be that sexy! Please!

No comments: