Thursday, August 25, 2005

Eek.

Ten pounds, I said. Yeah, well, turns out WHY. I gained weight after I moved from my last job. About ten pounds. That's what I get for being so much less active. Dammit.

Things are still going on. However, much of those things are SLEEP. I don't do hard work but my schedule is all messed up because of the hours I work. And next week we'll be flying cross country which is going to royally mess up my schedule. I'll be tired forever....

I bought a new sex toy which looks not all that much like a sex toy, which is cool. I might even take it on the trip with us. Just because. I'll share all about it sometime.

There's a guy who might actually have a crush on me at work. I kind of dig him, too. Except for the gross chewing tobacco thing. Blech. No thanks, dear.

However, I continue to find myself surrounded by really hot guys. I mean, seriously, there's this one who keeps coming in and I think "my god, why isn't he a famous sex symbol?!?" He's stunningly handsome with his sexy mix of boyish good looks, and manly handsomeness. He's tall, built... just everything you want in a movie star but don't see often enough. I mean, this guy's breathtaking. And he's walking into my store on a daily basis. It'd be like having... oh... a less nutty version of freakin' Brad Pitt walking into the store. (on a side note, Brad Pitt was NEVER attractive to me until recently... age has served him well).

Lots of fantasy fodder... nothing at all going on. Bleh.

Also, my fellow bloggers are dropping like flies and it depresses me. I'm still here. Just... soooo tired....

No comments: