Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dreaming Again

Last night I had a dream that I was at this strange place which was a mix of where I work, some entertainment/hollywood style business, and my home. There were two showers, one of which was upstairs but really small and another which was in the back of one of the tractor-trailers which was semi-public but huge. I was going for my shower in the trailer when I met up with one of the hollywood types.

A rather attractive black man approached me. I knew him to be married but there was certainly some attraction between us. I made it my mission to try to attract him into the shower with me because that sounded fucking hot. We got to kissing, necking, and heavy petting. However, before things could progress a woman came in and was watching us and started talking to the man. We tried to look innocent but it was clear she knew what was going on and was trying to prevent it.

Eventually, I left them to take the shower. By then more people had come out and there were several people watching me. Not wanting to be a complete dork, I let them do so and gradually they all left leaving me to bathe in peace.

The end.

The make out session was great. However, it's very clear to me that I have a fetish for men being behind me. I like the feeling of being kissed, touched, rubbed, and certainly fucked from behind. I like leaning back against a man's body... I like watching his hands moving over my flesh the way my own would.... When I fantasize about sex these days... it always involves someone behind me. I'm not sure what that's about. I have theories. It's hard to do anything but concentrate on pleasure when one's lover is behind them. Afterall, I don't have arms behind me..... Not to mention the faceless quality.....

Whatever the case... I clearly need to find me a man-whore.

No comments: