Friday, June 10, 2005

Vacation.

Husband is going on a week long vacation shortly. Starting Sunday. I'd have liked to go but my work isn't nearly as liberal with leave as his is. Of course he's already pointed out that he'll "likely be bored by the middle of the week" which is probably true... but at least he doesn't have to go to work. There's a purpose to his trip beyond "vacation" and in fact it'll likely feel not very much like a vacation at all. As far as I'm concerned he needs to make it very clear to those he's there to see that he's there for THEM and to help THEM and not to sit on his ass. Likely, he'll sit on his ass.

But anyway.

I get to have a WHOLE WEEK to myself. How excited am I? I mean, other than how much having sole care of the damned dogs is going to suck (in... out... pet... in...out...in...out-in...). It'll be nice to be alone. It's times like these when I wish I still had a lover because then I know EXACTLY what I'd be doing over those 7 days. I've, in the past, set up one night stands for these weeks but I'm not sure I'm up for that. Lately I remain emotionally fragile. It so sucks.

Plus, the timing being what it is... I ought to be right in the middle of my period while he's gone. Yippppeeee!

Oh, A/Cs fixed. THANK GOD. Turns out the heat and PMS contributed to my piss poor attitude of late. I hope it's better today!

No comments: