Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mark One

There was this guy. He was maybe the third guy I slept with in the year 2001. My husband was gone to Korea which left me alone in the house. We'd already decided to try our hands at open marriage and I felt pretty successful... yet completely not. Both of the men I slept with turned out to be less than pleasing for various reasons. I was trying very hard to "whore it up" looking for SOMEONE with whom I might click.

I even invited one guy to the house and then sent him away unfucked because he just wasn't good enough in person. He was the guy who finally moved to kiss me, stuck his tongue in my mouth and just... left it there. Umm. I attempted to make something of it, moving my tongue around his, sucking at his tongue... anything... but he stayed completely still. Finally, I broke it off, completely disgusted. He looked at me quizzically and asked "don't you like to kiss?" Uh... YEAH... with someone who knows more than "stick tongue in mouth," idiot. I shrugged, though, and said "guess not." It wasn't long after that that I sent him home.

A week or two later I met Mark online. He and I clicked mentally but he had no picture of himself. It made me hesitant but I sent him mine and he was interested in me. He turned out to be married, which brought me only the briefest of hesitation. She was out of town. I invited him over as it was his last chance while she was gone. He agreed, but later called me to beg off with some excuse which I forget. I was irritated as I'd been expecting him (and there are few things worse than being stood up for sex) but accepted his decision. A couple of weeks of continued flirting and interest, I invited him over again. His wife was home, but I still didn't care. This time he showed up.

When he arrived he turned out to be an attractive guy maybe 7 or 8 years my senior. Average height, pale hair. What I remember most was how very slight he was. My tastes had never run toward men of his build but I was open to new experiences. Overall, he looked a lot like SNL cast member Seth Meyers.

We stayed downstairs for almost an hour chit-chatting before he finally decided he'd had enough of the talk and kissed me. His kiss was more teasing and gentle, fluttering over my lips, gentle kisses which were hot... and utterly unsatisfying. I like more contact. But I had no room to complain as they served to leave me wanting more of him. I moaned into his mouth inadvertently and he drew back to tell me he liked that reaction. It wasn't long before we were in bed.

We played a bit that afternoon. After I got him naked I was utterly shocked, surprised, and delighted at how very generous genetics had been to him. Having already slept with 5 or 6 men, he was by far the most endowed. Truly, his size was incongruous to his build. I remember sometime after I'd brought him to orgasm, gazing at his cock and saying something like "my god... does it ever get soft? It's huuuge" to which he responded "it IS soft." I argued with him but he remained adamant and later escapades proved him right.

No comments: