Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mark Two

I continued to see Mark for a few months. As I got to know him better he expressed an interest in some mild bondage sm stuff. Since I (like many) have a certain amount of curiosity about the matter he seemed a reasonable person to test it out with. We never got very far, though.

I was his willing subject. Anything he wanted from me, I was happy to give him. It pleased me to be naked next to his complete state of dress. He told me what he wanted me to wear... and asked for permission to film me sucking his cock which I agreed to.

He lay me out on the bed before him, spread wide and touched me all over. "My wife would never let me do this" he said, as his eyes and fingers traced ever fold of my pussy. It was freeing and gratifying to be studied and touched by someone that way. He made me feel sexy and special.

One day he came to spend time with me despite the debilitating quality of some medication he was taking for pain. We spent an hour in bed, touching and talking, and just being together before he got up to leave. He went to the bathroom to take care of some business and as he finished, I dried him off and managed to suck him to orgasm despite his insistence that it was not possible.

We only had intercourse one time. I knew better than to ask it of him, as he thought himself the one in control of the relationship and it worked well not to tell him otherwise. I craved the feeling of his hugeness inside me but despite having already been with a number of guys I was actually afraid that it might hurt. Finally, he came to me one day and told me that today would be the day.

There was much foreplay and some nervousness from my side. But finally he was inside me and it was incredible. We moved around through a few positions and he forced me to stay completely still. I craved feeling him all the way inside me, to feel the hard punishing thrusts of him... but he held back stroking slowly and gently admonishing me when I moved.

He finally came, without me. It was terribly disappointing to have missed the chance of cumming with him inside me but so wonderful to at least feel that closeness.

I fantasized about him for years after that, about his size, his desire to control me.... and I still wonder what more would have happened if husband hadn't come back two months early and complicated things.

No comments: