Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Thinking about School

This coming new year will mark the 10 year anniversary of my graduation. My husband didn't get to go to his reunion. I'm not sure I'll get to go to mine. I'm not sure I want to. But I'm tempted.

So I pulled out the old 1996 year book and looked up a few people. And I'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly sure I found a more current picture of my only real crush from that time (besides of course one of my teachers). And I'm like... weirded out. Because. You know. Just because. I mean, I saw the picture and thought "oh... my... god... that's HIM." Same career field I knew he was going into... but a different country, now, apparently... and he went from blonde to... dark haired. Which is kind of weird. But he still looks just like him. I pulled out the photo and I'm pretty sure....

Also, this really hot guy I went to school with whom I was SURE was joining the military went away to study the BIBLE in college and then became a fire fighter with a hot wife. And I'm like "woah" on that one, too. Not that I liked him. But it's just so weird.

This is why I think I'm NOT going back to the reunion. Because all this just boggles my mind.

Not that there's one planned yet. One thing my class never had was a sense of community.

Also, one of my "friends" from high school who was really a friend of a friend more than anything has photos from her wedding online. She just got married this year and she looks EXACTLY THE SAME. Of course, so do I....

No comments: