Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ah, fooey.

I went into work to see Li today. I had him scheduled to come in, but I knew I'd need to be there to make sure he had space to work. By the time he came in I was sweaty and angry. But I felt a rush when I saw him.

We barely talked, but I made sure he knew I was there for his benefit. I wanted him to be happy. I wanted him to kiss me. But that wasn't likely. For some reason the place was crawling with associates. Since when? I stayed for a while. I led him back to a remote section of the stockroom to show him that I'd made it possible for him to get to some of the broken merchandise he'd offered to fix. Later he took me off to the front of the store to show me something inane. I'm not sure if he was trying to say "dude, you could have just told me..." or if he was just wanting to have an excuse to touch me, which he did.

I wanted him to touch me more.

I finally said goodbye. There was so much more I wanted from him. I wanted to talk. Like the other day. When he got serious, talking about something that mattered. Relationships. When I almost told him he could have me if he wanted. But it somehow didn't work out.

I left, disappointed. Now I have to wait until next week. I hope I work that day.

No comments: