Monday, September 20, 2004

Weird Eric... the amusement continues

Eric and I seem to be becoming pretty decent friends, truth be told. Weird or not, he's likable. So there.

Yesterday he, once again, suggested we go into the back and makeout. I think it's just what he says at this point out of reflex. Regardless I shook my head and told him, "Naw, I don't think you'd be that good of a kisser. And I'm picky." The first is questionable, the second is absolutely true. His reponse, "That's true."

I told my husband about this conversation to which he responded "you're not supposed to confirm it! I mean, damn! Before it was a teasing remark. And he AGREED!"

"Exactly!" I'm considering explaining to him that confirming your lack of expertise in a matter to the point of making yourself sound inept is NOT the way to get a girl hot and wet for you. Almost any response would have been better. He needn't have said "Ah, I'm a great kisser!" Or anything, but even a derisive laugh would have been fine. "You should find out" would have been even better.

Although, I admit. At this point I'm decidedly curious just how bad he could be. On the other hand, I *really* don't want to find out the hard way!

No comments: