Monday, September 13, 2004

It's been nearly a month since we've had sex. Since I'VE had sex. That's just too long.

Last night I let husband know he'd have to give it up so that I could get me some. Not that night, but very soon. He agreed. Then I went downstairs while he went to bed. I masturbated and it was one of the least pleasing orgasms ever. Bleh.

This morning I rubbed his cock under the covers, feeling him get harder and harder under my fingers. Finally, I moved over him and began to ride him, slowly. His cock felt wonderful inside me, but what I wanted was for him to fuck me hard and fast. However, that wasn't really an option. But, I had to get ready for work, so I kissed him once and went off to get ready. Once I was done, I kept my pants off and went back to fuck him some more. It felt so good to have him inside me, I couldn't bring myself to complain about anything at all.

But, of course... work. So I kissed him a final time and left for work.

I ended up splitting my shift so when I came back home I invited him up to bed with me. He declined. So, I slept.

Hours later as I got ready for work, he said something about me kissing him so I suddenly and unexpectedly pounced on him, dry humping him and kissing him hard. But once again... we started something that was unfinishable. So off to work I went... again. Until 11:30. He's long been in bed. No chance of me getting laid tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm looking at lovers, again.

I'll have to write about weird Eric at work, at some point, too. He helped start this whole thing. The brat.

No comments: