Friday, September 24, 2004

In defense of the fat girl...

AKA why fat girls are good lays.

A special thanks to Dr. Silence for (inadvertently... and unbeknownst to him) bringing this to my attention.

I think one of the things that men tend to miss with fat girls (or maybe they already know it and thus the reason any of us get laid) is that we tend to have an oral fixation. Putting things in our mouths brings us pleasure. We like the feeling of licking, sucking, and slurping. Some of us forget to enjoy our "food" but for many of us we love that comforting, warm, delightful feeling of having something in our mouths.

Personally, I find sucking cock to be one of the most satisfying turn-ons imaginable. I've gotten very close to cumming from the experiencing of having cock in my mouth. When I'm having sex, there are often times I can barely pry myself away from the experience of sucking cock.

Of course, this isn't to say I don't enjoy the rest of sex. Or that I want to swallow every time. Or that I'm the most selfless of lovers, satisfied with the experience and being able to bring my lover pleasure... none of those things are usually true. However, with just a little encouragement... I'll suck your cock until you're done and find myself wishing there were more to be had.

Anyway, I bring this up because I was thinking about Weird Eric and how he wasn't interested in me at all when we first met. Or at least claimed not to be. And now he teasingly suggests makeout sessions. I wonder if he met me and wasn't interested but some ideas have been swirling in his head. And if they haven't... they should....

Ahem. Sometimes I hear weird Eric's voice on the intercom and I get momentarily excited. *sigh* He really is Weird Eric. I really do want to be his friend. How is it I've convinced myself that I have ANY interest in being more?

Ah, because he's cute....

What was the point of this entry? Oh, I've forgotten. Now aren't you sorry I acknowledged you at all in this post Dr. S?

2 comments:

Buffalo said...

I find your postings fascinating as well as erotic. You write well.

Some Woman said...

Well, thank you. I find them to be neither... but so long as they entertain SOMEONE I'm happy. :-)